Not quite popular some time ago, television wall mounts are picking up pace in the market now. The reasons for this rising popularity are;
- They save space that can make any room look organized, clean, spacious, and bigger
- The free corner space can be used for other decorative purposes like having a bookshelf
- They are strong and can keep the television sets steady
- They have a long life and are, thus, worth the investment
- They do not have much maintenance cost
Now that you know the advantages and benefits of having them, it’s time that you also learn about some of the best TV wall mounts out there in the market.
- Tilting Curved & Flat Panel TV Wall Mount
This TV wall mount is specifically made heavy-duty since it is used to hold flat screen television sets that weigh as much as 55 kgs. Besides, it can be adjusted to support 37″ to 70″ flat screen TVs. Some of its most attractive features include the following.
- It has a tilt angle of 10° up and down
- It has a complete steel construction that makes it strong enough to support TV sets that weigh thrice more than the weight of the mount
- It has locking knobs that can be used to seal the TV sets at whatever viewing angle you prefer
- PrimeCables® Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount
This is a highly flexible TV wall mount that is strong enough to hold weight as high as 50 kgs. Besides, it offers stunning compatibility with all flat screen sets between 37″ to 70″. Some of its highlight features include the following.
- It has a tilt angle of -20°~+10°
- It can swivel 60° left and right
- Its distance from the wall can be as close as 2.5″ and as far as 20″
- It flaunts a stunning and highly durable powder-coat finish
- Wall Mount Articulated Arm Universal LED LCD Plasma
Since universal, it can be used to hold Plasma screens alongside flat-screen LEDs and LCDs. The most attractive features of this mount are given below.
- It can support TV sets between 15″ to 55″ display screens
- It supports weight as high as 35 kgs
- It is quite slim; therefore, an ideal candidate for corner installations
- It swivels 180° left and right
- It has a tilt angle of + / – 15°
On a closing note, you can find all these television wall mounts at attractive prices in stores like primecables.